500g exotic mushroom mix
360g egg tagliatelle
4 tbs mascarpone
4 tbs cream
60g Parmesan cheese, grated
400g spinach, stalks removed, sliced
1. Cook the pasta in a pot of salted, boiling water till al dente.
2. Melt the butter in a large frying pan and add the mushrooms. Fry for 10 minutes till dark and tender.
3. Add the spinach and cook till wilted.
4. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, mascarpone, cream and Parmesan.
5. Return the pot of pasta to the stove over medium heat. Add the egg mixture and cook through, folding in the spinach and mushrooms before serving.